Monday, January 01, 2007

FELIZ ANO NUEVO! (imagine the squiggle above the n)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME 2007!

Okay, back to knitty land... I decided last night to stay up late and continue knitting the cardigan since I am trying to uphold my New Year's resolution to try to minimize the number of projects on th needles. I was so freaked out last night when I couldn't find my size 6 needles for the ribbing of the cardigan. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! But then the needles ended up in the bottom of my yarn basket. Do do do... :)

I have about 20 more rows to go. Then I can start on the front right, front left, and the sleeves and then before you know it, my first handknit cardigan sweater will be fini! If it fits me then that would be awesome. If it's too big then I'll probably see if it fits my mom or sister. I bet it will fit one of them. I'll just have to knit and see.


Oh my goodness! I heard the funniest knitting joke in the entire world. (from http://plcdesigns.blogspot.com/2006/12/pricing-your-work.html )
It goes: 'A woman is knitting as she drives and her speed goes up to 95 mph when she passes a parked police car. The officer turns on the siren and gives her chase but the woman, oblivious, doesn't notice him. Finally, he pulls up alongside her car and yells, "Pull over! PULL OVER!" to which she replies. “NO! It's a CARDIGAN” '

The same page has an awesome tutorial of how to price your knitted items. Very informational. A definate read.

Anywho, hope your New Year is bright.

No comments: