Saturday, January 13, 2007

Snow and Socks

This is what it looks like outside my house, and it's been like this for the last 3 days since temperatures can barely get above 28 degrees. Yes, and it is currently snowing (the weather people are calling them "flurries" but my dad just called from work and said it was snowing snowing and that the roads were turning white) I think the weather people are lying to us.
Above are some knitting projects that are currently being rescued. The top left picture is of this sock that has been on my "toothpick" needles since the summer time. That's why they are red and green- strawberries, get it? The other three pictures are my improvements overnight with the "Bazaar Socks". In the bottom right picture, I amalmost done with the first set of zigzags. Last night I was able to finish that huge diamond pattern section. That panel pattern was intense. That was probably the hardest color knitting thing I've ever done because I had to really pay attention to what I was knitting, several time I had to go back a couple of stitches because I had used the wrong color. Now I am not saying that the rest of this sock is going to be easy peasy macaroni cheesy, but you know what I mean. It's hopefully not going to get much harder. I hope. Wait, nevermind. I just looked at the leg part of the sock. Oh god, that looks so hard! There's like this weird diamond pattern diagnal thing then this candy wrapper looking thing. Oh well. I'll try.
HOLY CRAP! IT'S SNOWING EVEN MORE! THIS IS LIKE SNOW SNOW, NOT FLURRY SNOW!!!!!

No comments: