Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day One of Finals:Over!

YESSSSS! I have surrivied my first final day! :)

My English final was rediculously easy. When I say easy, I mean EASY. The multiple choice pat was obvious. It was a major DUH.

Math was easy like I expected except a few things were hard. There was this one problem that didn't make any sense whatsoever.

I overall feel pretty good.


AMAZING THING IN THE KNITTING WORLD!!!
I just found out today in 2nd period that one of my good friends also knits! She was talking about how she was knitting along in 1st period and then suddenly her needle snapped! I was like OMG!So I talked to her about it. She is making this cool scarf that is checkered but double knit (purl side facing) It looks so awesome. I wanna make one now too!

I might possibly bring something to knit, like a scarf for something easy since tomorrow is going to be an easy final day. Since it's only really PE...thank god...

Anywho, I am going to go play Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor (which will probably freak me out!) :)

No comments: