Saturday, January 06, 2007

Not much here...

Okay, so it's finally Saturday! Yay! Even though my school week was only 3 days, it was still very long. THere was this one girl in my mathe class who is being a snob towards me and I was like, WHATEVER. If she wants to act that way then fine by me. I really don't care for her.

On the happy trail, I was playing this extremely kiddy game that I haven't played in a long time. I ended up getting 15000 dollars in the game (fake money, not real) the links here:

Hot Shot Bussiness

It's incredibly fun. If you play the game, I suggest playing a candy store and finace with your own money. Plus, when you get the research and development option, take it. Instead of barely getting past rent, I would be making 5000 extra in addition to rent when using the research and develpoment object. So, yeah. Have fun with it.

In knitting, I havn't been doing much. Yes, I am still trying to find that project that pops out at me. Have I found it? No. I've been thinking I might knit a cozy type thing for my bowling ball bag since, frankly, it's ugly. But no motivation yet. I'm going to check out Craftster.org and see if there is anything there.

No comments: