Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

OH MY GODDNESS!!!

I'm so excited for tonight and tomorrow! At about 10:30 or so, it's suppose to SNOW!!! I LOVE SNOW!!! Anywho, SOME people in my math class decided to tell me to stop saying that because I would jynx it. I doubt you can jynx science. I've been watching the news and so has everyone else. Since I live in the convergent zone, it's suppose to snow 5-8" OVERNIGHT. There will still be some snow showers tomorrow though. Then it is suppose to get super cold over the rest of the week which means.... ICE. Yay and nay on that one. One, it's super dangerous, but TWO, Heck, it means (hopefully) no school!!! Yeah, we're looking at getting out around July 2nd or so. Yipee. :( But, hey the snow is a ton of fun to play in. This time I am going to persuade my sister into actually playing in the backyard with me and we are going to have a snowball fight whether she likes it or not. She just doesn't know it yet... :)

On the needles, I am trying to knit socks but are boring me and I don't really know if I want to continue. They're kinda ugly in my opinion. But hey, that's just me. Besides the fact that I'm using worsted weight yarn and size 10 needles. Again, hey, it's just me. I think I might put some random good pattern names on a piece of paper and put it into a bowl and draw the names. And then knit whatever one I pick randomly. Or something like that. I think...

I'll post pictures of the snow, which it will snow... better be 8 stinkin' inches! :)

No comments: