Saturday, January 06, 2007

I NOW HAVE PROJECTS IN MIND!!! INSPIRATION HAS FOUND ME!

Finally, for the first time this year, so far, I have new inspiration! Projects to knit and crochet! I have decided to join the Knit From Your Stash 2007 KAL !!! It sounds like so much fun. In addition I have some patterns for a hexagon afghan (crochet), Rectangular Granny Square Afghan (crochet), Mary Jane Slippers (crochet, but only take 20 stinkin' minutes!!) and more! Plus I've found even more interesting blogs that I will now look at frequently for inspiration when my own inspiration meter is dead.

I've added them so I hope you enjoy too. YAY! This is exciting. I think I will make the slippers first and post them on here tomorrow after I've finished them. Goodness, I am so flippin' inspired! I can feel myself in this dazed telling myself to knit knit knit knit knit! But I do plan to buy a ball winder sometime soon. Plus I still want to Super Clean-maybe next week. But yes! I will soon enough (at least before February starts, that's my goal).

Well, I'm off! Starting 2007 a little late, but starting it anyway!

No comments: