Thursday, February 22, 2007

we have weird weather in Seattle

So today on my way to fifth period, after lunch, it's starts hailing.

I was like "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh it was hailing!!!"
and then this other girl was like "no it's not"
And I was like "yeah it is. I was just outside"
she says "I was just outside too."
I reply "It was hailing outside on my way from the A building so whatever."

And then my other kindafriend was so shocked by my response. Too bad. I really don't care because that girl whose was argueing against me doesn't like me for whatever reason and so I really don't care what she thinks about what I say. She can say such crudy stuff to everyone else. Making everyone else around her feel stupid. So she deserves it. Well, then (since this was during math) when we had work time where we could just work on our homework assignment, my partner and this girl who sits across the isle from me and this other witch all sit with the girl I was arguing with. So thanks partner for leaving me again. Since this is like the nth time she's done this to me. What a jerk. I'm sorry but she is. They all are. Whatever. I really really don't care about having a friendship where people don't stand by you or work with you (not trying to copy every answer) and I hate it when I have to be around people who treat me like crap. So too beeping bad! They can go be jerks in their own little corner. I don't care.

Anywho, trying to move away from that rant... knitting currently has no inspiration towards me. And it's making me mad. I think I am currently too stressed to be able to get inspired. With all of my crap friends. If you can even call them friends. Well, continueing on the rant...

I have this friend. Okay? I have been (what I thought) best friends for years (going on 6 or 7). And she keeps on siding with this other girl who says crap about me on myspace. And also hates me for whatever reason. Well, I have no idea how to deal with the friendship of my "best friend" since I don't think I can trust her anymore. The problem is I can't for the life of me give up on a friendship that I have spent almost half a decade working on. And I care about her on a best friend level but it seems like she only sees me as a friend and not a best friend. And it justs bothers me that we're growing apart and that I won't admit it. And when I try to talk to her, I can't think of what to tell her and then when I say things on a serious level, I think that she gets all defensive because then she justs gets all quiet and says she has nothing to say.

Whatever.

I am going to go do stuff.

No comments: