Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday and we have a ton of stuff to do. My plan is to play tennis with him sometime today (hopefully before it starts to rain). My mom and I are planning to go out this early afternoon and get him something. My dad has decided that we are going to have either steak or ribs... or rib eye steak.

I now have a strong urge to knit the wicked pattern. I've been looking at like a billion blogs where people are knitting it. And I'm like GAHHH. I must knit that!


I also found patterns for knitting fruits, like apples, pears, peaches, lemons, limes, and an adorable banana! :)

I have to start getting ready to go grocery shopping with my mom... I hate grocery shopping. It's so boring! And it takes hours to get through the store! I'd rather not go.

I feel very spontaneous on my typing and knitting recently. Today I really don't have much to talk about. I just want to stay home, relax, and knit to my hearts content or finish the sweater that I am working on. So I am sorry if this post seems a little sparatic.

Today's weather: Bright, sunny, almost 60 degrees (more like 55, but hey, close enough). I see a dark, well not dark dark, but darker cloud in the north and I can't tell whether it's coming toward us or away from us. I hope it's going away from us because I really want to play tennis today. I need practice since I am trying out for the team and I really really want to make it. I hope I do... :) It would be awesome if there were no cuts.

Let's see, knitting land... not much to say. I have inpiration to knit fruit and I also want to knit my awesome "Simply Marilyn" sweater. I started it after I got this cool yarn from Let It Rain Yarn in Mukeltio Town Center. It's an awesome yarn store. :) I want a yarn stor like that some day... :) (Oh boy, I must be really bored, I have more smilies in this mush paragraph than anywhere else) :) :) :) :)

soooooo bored..... want to knit but need to get ready to go grocery shopping......

Tomorrow I am going bowling with my friends. That sounds like fun. They are going down with the mad skills of the skill puddle. :)

Well, I can't think of anything else to type. So I'll write either later or tomorrow, which ever one gives me more inpiration.

No comments: