Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blah

Not an exciting day today. I was just very slow. I slept great last night... amazing what happens when you have two additional hours of sleep. It was awesome. Then I got up early enough to wash my hair, change my clothes, and eat breakfast and I was still earlier than normal.

So, as I was reading the Dear Abby, her stories were really boring today, I skipped over to the horoscope section. OMG! I swear I've needed this horoscope forever now. Here's what it said:

"Taurus (April 20-May 20): No one will expect you to take over or get involved wholeheartedly today, so take everyone by surprise. You can be a quick-change artist, and this alone will help you get what you want. 3 stars"

OMGOMGOMG!!!! This is the one thing that kept me in the day. I just felt so good. I felt like I could go up to my so called "friends" who like to talk crap about me and tell them how I feel. I didn't (so far) since the mean person was absent and the other was filing her nails all sixth period. Ohh, but that doesn't mean I still can't. Oh no, they have no idea what they are up against. They better watch it. Not to be over threatening. I would hurt them physically or mentally, but give them a small portion of the crap I dealed with. So there. God, that made me feel so good just to know that.

On the happy knitting trail, I actually haven't done much in the last couple of days. Inspiration kinda left when I had to focus all of my energy on y jerky friends. Again, I can't wait until I graduate and move out.

No comments: