Saturday, February 03, 2007

This weekend is going to be sooo much fun!!!

I am really excited for this weekend. First, today I am going to the movies with and friend and we plan to see Blood and Chocolate. :) I have no idea what it's about and my friend that I am going with told me the whole plot and then I forgot but I still want to see it.

Later tonight, I am going bowling with my sister! :) I love bowling.
Then tomorrow, before the Super Bowl, my family and my dad's friend are going bowling. :) Did I say that I love bowling? Well, I guess I do! Then we'll come home and watch the game.

In the knitting world, I am almost 100% done with the front left pannel, it fascinates me that I take a year and a half to do the back, but then the front only takes me a week or so. Amazing...

I also have watermelon socks going, and these other dumb white stupid socks that are STUPID. I really really hate them. I think they are so ugly. I am considering only knitting the one sock and then never making its pair. Oh well.

Now, as I am getting everso closer to the end, that I want to knit another sweater. I was thinking of this. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sweater, its on my lets think about making this for me list. Tag you're it. Check out my blog for details.
http://ccspinsandthings.blogspot.com/