Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some people can just be so low

I am not having a good time. It seems like everyday I wish I was 18 and moving out of the lonely city of Everett. It's so boring here. Nothing ever exciting happens here. I just wish I could move out and start the exciting part of my life. I also want to move away so that I can be rid of the mean jerky people in my life. I wish they would stop saying crap about me.

I guess you could say that I am a tad bit depressed. Not severely though. Thank god. I just don't know what to do about my friend situation. The main question I have is that are my "friends" going to e trustworthy? and how many more years do I have to go through having crudy friends? I've never had extremely good friends since 2nd grade. Once 3rd grade came, there went the friendships. I just wish that I could go back to the years when there were no "cooties" and people would play Pokemon tag. God, I loved Pokemon tag. A huge amount of us would go into the main huge soccer field and run around. I always ended up getting chased because I was the butterfly character and the fire character people always tried to get me. It was so much fun. I miss those days and I wish people now days would grow up and get mature. We aren't in middle school anymore so grow up!

No comments: