Saturday, December 30, 2006

Okay, I'm feeling better

If you read the post from my other blog (loveyarn.blogspot.com) then you would have seen that I was really really really mad. I was typing in fury. :) Anywho.

Here are the pictures of the cardigan that I am still working on. :) (I am a lot farther than what these pictures show because I have been working on it a lot since last September/August)





This is Mr.Snowy. He was created in the last big snow storm in the Pacific Northwest area. Yep, that was November. I loved that month. I also love snow, wind, rain, and pretty much extreme weather except tornadoes or hurricanes or tropical storms. But yeah. Isn't he cute?

My plan for the rest of today is to play Nancy Drew: Haunted Carousel and possibly Nancy Drew: Danger at Deception Island.

No comments: