Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

Here is the lovely dinosaur I was talking about yestery in my long post. Thank goodness I finished and wrapped it yesterday! I also finished the husky scarf, I show pictures after Christmas because I already wrapped it.

So currently, I have no more knitting for any Christmas presents. YAY! The only other possible thing I could do is felt this knitted bowl for my dad. Hopefully it will dry in time. I'll have to felt it after my mom finishes the thousand upon thousands of presents she claims that she got. Trying to make me suspicious, huh? Well it's not working-okay it's working, I'm just so excited for Christmas. It's, by far, my favorite holiday of the year. Yes, some of it is the presents. But I also look forward to my family hanging out together and church. Since my family only goes on Christmas Eve. But that makes it special.

Not much else to talk about. I'm forced to stay in the office until my mom's done wrapping. So I'm going to guess that it's going to be a couple of hours. So I've equipped myself with the computer and the Sims 2 game in hand, which I won't get bored (hopefully) for a couple of more hours.


Here's a picture of how far I am on my mittens I started this morning:



That's my mitten! 1st one of the pair and I have this cool pattern going on. But you can't really see it yet...

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! And happy holidays to everyone!

No comments: