Thursday, February 15, 2007

Crappy Day

Yet another one. Sometimes I wish some people in my life would just realize "hey I'm in high school not middle school". I've been feeling very down in the dumps-even a tad bit on the depressed side since I having been having a horrible time with friends.

Last night was horrible. Okay, so my sister decides to go up to our high school and watch a choir performance for Valentines Day. After the performance, she goes to her car and notices something shiny on the ground. Then it hits her, the passenger's side window is gone. From what she has told me, her bag that contained her math book, graphing calculator, notebook, a pair of jeans, and a hoodie was gone. So obviously they thefts took that. But they did grab the garage door opener or anything from the glove box. So on the phone she is histarical. We haven't found out who did it yet. Hopefully the security cameras at the school were set up. It still freaks me out that anyone could just punch out a window and steal something.

Then going back to my disrespectful 'friends' that I have... oh goodness... I am just surprised that anyone that I know would call me such horrible names. It crushes me since I have never done anything that bad to anyone to deserve and horrid name like that. And then I get a note that talks about how they think 'we're all equal, so stop acting likee a princess. You aren't one' Well DUH I know I'm not a princess, and I don't want to be considered one. I know I am not perfect, but there is no stinking way in hell that I am going to let you throw plastic bags and wadded up pieces of paper balls at my head and stuffed in my hood. What in the hell did I do to deserve such crap from someone? The answer is nothing. Not when I've been called what I've been called. I have done absolutely nothing to deserve that.

I just don't get it. I try to be nice to everyone. Some people I don't like and they don't like me. But in those cases we realize that and try to avoid each other. This person who's throwing crap at me doesn't avoid confrontation but creates it. Not only in her letter is she trying to say she doesn't care whether we're friends, she insulting me!

I'm sick of it.


Note: this sort of thing has been happening since Monday

No comments: